African Youth Dialogue on SDG 2
Dialogue 2: On the conditions to achieve the objectives of Dialogue 1
- Creating and sustaining transformational and visionary leadership in Africa.
- Ensuring that African leaders hold themselves accountable to eradicating corruption and self-dealing.
- Engendering workable institutions and strong reward and retribution system.
- Borrowing from positive aspects of indigenous African knowledge and culture while doing away with their retrogressive practices.
- The youth and communities learning to organize and articulate the urgency and need for change: using social media to communicate the vision for their communities and forming change agent and groups.