African Youth Dialogue on SDG 1
Dialogue 1: Discussion on the vision for African countries, from the prism of future young African leaders
- What ought to be the sustainable development goals from the perspectives of African youths?
- Where would African countries operate in the value chain of the global market, leveraging on technology and global marketplace – from the lower, middle to the upper end?
- How will agriculture move from small-scale to mechanized large-scale farming with youth involvement?
- What is the pathway for inter-trade among African countries to move from theory to practice, with regional and continental integration moving from constant discussion to implementation?
- What innovations will improve Africa’s hard infrastructure (energy, transport, communications, etc.) and social infrastructure (health and education), human)
by 50 per cent come 2030?